Jessica Giuffre is our professional bilingual presenter. She switches seamlessly between English and Italian and speaks very clearly. First you have a relaxation session to make you as relaxed as possible. And then Jessica takes you through the different elements that make up a language (and which you might shy away from in your waking moments!):
- pronouncing and writing Italian
- nouns and gender (masculine and feminine)
- determiners (little words such as the, a, my, his, this and that)
- numbers and ordinals (first, second, etc)
- And then verbs, negatives and questions
You don't need to do anything, just let it wash over you.